LionSkins, staying true to their traditional nature and an never ending need to know what it is that makes women tick, is announcing our second annual Personality Contest! Due to the overwhelming participation of the last contest, LionSkins has decided to run the Personality Contest a second time, this time celebrating the launch of their .:[SU]:. Skin. We have been blessed to have the unique experience of joining with photoLIFE as their February stop to Kate’s Tour!
The contest rules are rather simple. Have your photo taken either professionally or a simple snapshot. While we prefer a photoLIFE studio be used, we will not disqualify entries that have not used a PL studio. The management of photoLIFE has graciously donated a studio to be used on the roof of LionSkins for the duration of the contest so that everyone has an equal opportunity to access one of the studios. Along with your photo, please provide a small paragraph on a note card on how LionSkins helps you to express your personality.
Entries must be received by February 23, 2009 at 11:59pm Second Life Time. Pass your notecard to OLYVIA ZENOVKA for your entry to be valid. Any questions please contact OLYVIA ZENOVKA for further details.
All contest entries will be placed for public viewing on our flickr group, as well as our blog.
First Place: Entire Skin Line of .:[SU]:. In one skin tone (40 skins) and a photoLIFE studio.
Second Place: 10 skins of your choosing
Third Place : 5 Skins of your choosing
-Photo of yourself preferably in a PhotoLife Studio (we will provide one on the roof for the duration of the contest). You can take the photo yourself or have it professionally done.
– Contest participants MUST use a Lion Skins .:[SU]:. Skin (including Noir limited edition). This is to help us with our quest to change the traditional definition of beauty, and how we can help women express the different facets of their personality through skin/make ups.
– Notecard must provide the following information and be labeled in the following manner, “YOUR NAME – LionSkins Personality 2”:
– Participants name
– Name of the Skin in the Photo
– How LionSkins helps you to express your personality.
– FULL Permissions Picture/Texture
**Once receieved, entries become the property of LionSkins to be used for the promotion of this contest.**